CINQUE TERRE NATIONAL PARK
Visit the Cinque Terre with the Park’s Card Train
Buy the 1-day, 2-day, 3-day or 7-day “Cinque Terre Card Train”.
THE CARD ENABLES YOU TO:
· Take an unlimited number of train trips (2nd Class) on local “Regional, Interregional and Direct ”trains from Levanto to La Spezia Centrale and back.
· Use the environmentally-friendly buses operated by the Park as well as the public lifts
· Free mountain-bike hire for three hours on routes of medium – high altitude (and according to availability)
· all pedestrian paths and the picnic areas of the Park
· the Nature Observation Points
· the museums of the territory
- the museum of Sciacchetrà in Manarola,
- the history museum of the Cinque Terre in Riomaggiore
- the old olive press and mill at Groppo
· the “Protected Marine Area” research centre and the
multimedia virtual aquarium in Monterosso al Mare
· the anchovy-salting centre in Monterosso al Mare
· The card also gives you a discount on all products purchased at the Park’s Information Points.
Families with more than one child can purchase the Family Cinque Terre Card.
Senior Citizens over 70 can purchase the Argento (Silver) Cinque Terre Card.
Proceeds from the sale of the Cinque Terre Card, (that is, the share allocated to the Park) will be targeted towards projects for the maintenance and the recovery of the territory in order to prevent general hydro-geological instability of the territory and will contribute towards transport and information services and the promotion of typical products in the area of the Cinque Terre.
Prices depend on the type and validity of the Cinque Terre Card Train.
The Cinque Terre Train offer the same services of the Cinque Terre Card plus train.