Cinque Terre Treno MS Card
The Card offers the following services
- Second class travel with the regional and regional fast trains (except for the IC/ICN/FB trains) in the route Levanto - La Spezia (and vice versa)
- Access to the Park area
- Guided visits, depending on the planning
- Poetic Nature Paths at Parco Letterario Eugenio Montale and Parco delle Cinque Terre depending on the planning
- Guided tours depending on the planning
- Use of the Bus services managed by ATC among the villages
- Free use of toilets in the railway stations of Riomaggiore, Manarola, Corniglia, Vernazza, Monterosso (for NON card holders the price is 1 euro).
- Participation in the workshops of the Park's Environmental Education Center, depending on the planning
- WI-FI internet connection in the Park's Hot Spots
- Reduced-price ticket to visit the Civic Museums in La Spezia (Amedeo Lia, Castello San Giorgio, CAMeC, Sigillo, Palazzina delle Arti, Etnografico, Diocesano)
BUY THE CINQUE TERRE CARD ONLINE AT THIS LINK card.parconazionale5terre.it
Further information: email@example.com
Fees valid from 18 March to 05 November 2023
Fees valid from November 2022 to 17 March 2023
The "Cinque Terre Card and Cinque Terre Card Treno MS" can be purchased both at the Welcome Centres of the Cinque Terre National Park and online at the dedicated section
BE INFORMED THAT IN CASE OF ORANGE AND/OR RED WEATHER WARNING, THE SALE OF ALL SERVICE CARDS WILL BE SUSPENDED
How to use the Card
The Card bears the user's full name and may not be used by others. Before using a card, the user's name, and surname (or the head of the family's name in case of family cards) must be written on the back. Cards must be shown to inspectors together with a valid identity document.
Cards must be stamped at Trenitalia's stamping machines when taking the first train ride.
Children under 4 travel on the trains and use the Park services for free if accompanied by an adult in possession of a Card.
DOWNLOAD THE MyPass APP and buy the CINQUE TERRE CARD ONLINE in just a few minutes from your smartphone at the following link: www.mypass.cc/en/cinque-terre-national-park-tickets
Cinque Terre - Treno Card
(photo by: PN Cinque Terre)